To ensure all processes as defined by the QAM are carried out to the required quality standard, to ensure incoming goods and materials meet specifications, that outgoing goods/products conform to the customer requirements, and use valid, calibrated equipment to perform such inspections.
Btech or other technical diploma degree is preferred.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in quality control is required. Military/Space experience is preferred but other sectors can be considered
- Experience with calibration is required
- Experience with record keeping is beneficial
- Experience with computers, Office suite, measuring tools is required
- English essential
- Ukrainian, Russian & Afrikaans highly advantageous
- Other languages advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Proactive nature
- Logical thinking and technical expertise are essential
- Good communication skills
- Professional nature is essential
- Integrity and Honesty is required.
Send your CV directly to our HR department: [email protected]