Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision. Ensures that the company information
systems support the smooth and efficient operation of the company. Anticipates and tracks operational and systems risks and provides strategic solutions. This role will be filled in Ukraine.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering advantageous.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Fluent written and spoken Ukrainian, Russian and English required.
- Can do attitude
- Gets things done
- Attention to detail
- Social Orientation
- Plan and implement company information systems architecture and strategy.
- Advise COO on information systems matters.
- Build and manage information systems team.
- Develop, document, manage and promote information processes and procedures.
- Adhere to standards & industry best practices.
- Analyse data to inform operational decisions or activities.
- Confer with organisational members to accomplish work activities.
- Direct organisational operations, projects, or services from a systems perspective.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in the area of systems expertise.
- Implement systems related operating strategies, plans, or procedures.
- Recommend systems process or policy changes.
Send your CV directly to our HR department: [email protected]