Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of DFA South Africa, overseeing multiple departments. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, creating and implementing processes, making sure processes work smoothly, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. This role is responsible for managing the manufacturing, quality assurance, human resources, information technology, facilities and procurement teams.
Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management or a Masters in Business Administration or similar prefered
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Broad knowledge and experience of business functions and company operations.
• Experience: 10 Years +
• Good understanding of the design, implementation and management of business processes
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Proactive nature.
• Team management
• Social competency
• Stress management
• Directing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of manufacturing, quality assurance, administration, human resources, information technology, facilities and procurement staff.
• Coordinating activities with engineering, finance and group-level teams.
• Developing and implementing strategic initiatives, in conjunction with the group executive team.
• Establishing and implementing company policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, in conjunction with the group executive team.
• Allocating resources to projects and initiatives, and creating and managing budgets.
• Overseeing daily business operations.
• Monitoring and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of all aspects of the company.
• Overseeing personnel functions, such as selection, training, and evaluation.
• Developing managers across the company.
• Analyzing accounting and financial data.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
• Reviewing and approving contracts.
• Monitoring suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
• Overseeing the upgrading and maintenance of current facilities, and recommending new facilities when required.
• Overseeing environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management
• Coordinating activities with the group executive team and other countries’ general managers.
Send your CV directly to our HR department: [email protected]